Note to new registrants - please read
Thank you for taking the time to register on the Thame Bowls Club website. Please read this notice carefully to understand what your registration means for you.
Our website registration rules require a registrant to disclose his real name for identification – this is the only way to determine if the registrant is a member of the club or not. You may use any “username” you wish and will remember easily. Please make sure that your password is kept secret. Choose a password that is not easy to guess but easy for you to remember. You may change your password as often as you like. If you forget your password, use the link to request a reminder.
IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLIED with these rules, please make the necessary changes on the “My Details” page BEFORE you logout or leave the Thame Bowls Club website.
Only active Thame Bowls Club members will be able and allowed to register.
For this reason we introduced a registration process that is a bit cumbersome but will make 100% sure that non club members do not have access to private areas (member''s only area) of the website. Briefly, the process runs as follows:
- Click on the registration button
- Fill in the registration form - please use your REAL name and user name of your choice
- Wait a short while, then retrieve the email sent to you from the website
- Click on the activation link in the email - this verifies that your email address is valid
- An email is sent to the website administrator for approval
- The administrator validates the registrant details and approves the application
- An email is sent to the registrant to confirm registration - it is now possible to sign on to the private area of the website
If it takes longer than 48 hours for your account to be activated, please send an email to the Club Management from the “Contact Us” page.
If you have any questions regarding your registration that is still not clear, please contact us. We will be delighted to help you and answer any questions you may have.
Thame Bowls Club
Thame Bowls Club